This YOGA RETREAT will be an opportunity to delve deeper in Presence, the gift that is within us all, waiting to be unwrapped and the chance to connect, cultivating love and compassion for yourself.
Come and experience Navutu, a quiet boutique resort in Siem Reap, Cambodia, gateway to the Angkor World Heritage Site and numerous natural wonders and cultural experiences.
Each day you will practice posture (asana), breath (pranayama), sense wth drawl (pratyhara), concentration and meditation (dharana, dhyana) and chanting (mantra) – daily detailed schedule will be provided.
- 6 nights accommodation
- am and pm yoga classes
- Daily breakfast (gluten free, vegetarian, vegan options available)
- Welcome dinner
- Farewell dinner at a special location
- One 1/2 day exploring Siem Reap, the gateway to Angkor Wat millennium old temples, ruins of the Khmer Empire, rich in history and culture
- 40 sqm or 70 sqm of living space
- Tea and coffee making facilities in each room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary mineral water daily
- Access to three swimming pools ( 2 salt water and 1 fresh water pool ) and gym facilities
- Free wireless internet
- Signature spa treatments available for purchase
- 1.3 km from the Siem Reap French Quarter
PRICE: ( airfares not included )
Single Explorer Room 40sqm:
Twin Explorer Room:
$ 999.00 per person
Single *Grand Tour Room 70sqm ( * only 5 rooms available ):
Twin *Grand Tour Room :
$1,250 per person
* Full payment will secure a Grand Tour Room *
Airport transfers available – contact resort for booking – US $10 per car / US $15 per minivan – email@example.com Ms Sokkeo Seng
A non-refundable deposit of $600.00 will secure your place.
Final balance due by 1 February 2017 (no refund after this date)
Bank deposit details:
BSB: 302 162
A/C: 046 3820 – Carmela Lacey